The administration open hours are Monday to Friday: 9am – 5pm. We are closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
All calls are put through to the appropriate staff member.
Booking are made through Administration. Pius X Hall comes fully equip with a kitchenette, projector and screen , white board and table and chairs
Proof of Aboriginality
Board Approved Aboriginality Forms are available from Administration. All forms need to be collected, completed and handed into Administration so they can be approved by the Board at each monthly meeting
Pius X Sorry Garden is open to the public for family and friends to visit. The sorry garden is attached to our Mental Health Unit, which is known as Maaruma – li Walaay-ba (Healing Place).
Mass every Saturday at 6.00pm except 3rd Sunday at 11.00am
- Preparation for Baptism
- 1-2hrs at families homes
- 1st Holy Communion
- Held at a local St Frances Catholic Church
- Parents, Guardians and God Parents are asked to attend all of the 4 week period
- 2 God parents needed
- Communion is given to community members particularly members who are elderly and unwell at their homes
- Every Wednesday and Sunday communion is given at Fairview
- Hospital visits are available on request